
I'm still persisting with my Wii Fit exercises. I've passed the 100-day mark and my fit piggy bank is now silver.
I have found this to be one of the most amazingly motivating things for me. It's a great mix of excellent design with really cool technology. I'm always a sucker for that kind of thing, hence my addiction to Apple products.
I don't have time to do much with it, but I try to do it every day of the week except Sunday. Mostly I just do push-ups/side planks and jackknives. The balance games are sometimes pretty fun too. I'd love to take more time to do the yoga, but just can't find enough time for it when I work out in the mornings. I love how I can really easily track my BMI and weight each day. It's exciting to work toward a goal. The only thing that bugs me about it is when it switches trainers on me occasionally. Maybe if the lady trainer looked as good as Rae that would be OK ;) But otherwise, No Thank You. Now I just wish I could have it with me when I travel. :(
Who knows, maybe with persistence, some day my arms won't be so pencil thin!


No comments:
Post a Comment